For people who want to invest in cars, experts say that the best type of cars to buy are classic and vintage designs. Old vehicles work great for restoration projects. The value of vintage cars has significantly increased.
Here are some of the best cars to invest in.
- BMW E30 M3 – This model was first released in the 80’s. Many car enthusiasts find this car quite likable. The M3 is an all-around car and its 80’s style makes it look hip and cool. It is equipped with a 192-horsepower, 2.4-liter and 4-cylinder engine that works great on various road conditions. However, be prepared to spend on this classic car.
- Porsche Boxster – This model was launched in 1996 and is considered a modern classic. It’s a good car to drive and car collectors will surely find value on it. You can opt for a 2.7 or 3.2-liter unit. It is better to get a manual transmission with low mileage for better value.
- Mercedes Benz 190E – This brand is known for its excellent quality and production. Its good looks make it a popular choice for executives and managers. This makes it one of the best cars for business men on the market. This model was introduced in the 80’s and was designed with hi-tech features during this period.
- Aston Martin DB6 Coupe – This iconic car has received huge appreciation from car enthusiasts. It is one of the best models under this brand. This car can speed up to 60 mph in just eight seconds. This was manufactured and produced in limited numbers. Therefore there is a good chance that the value of this model can still increase.
- Datsun 240Z – This model was first introduced without clearly knowing if it was a sports car or a GT car. Despite the confusion, this car has certainly made an impact on car buyers. It’s a good vehicle for city driving and certainly a dependable one. Plus it has a good handling too. Datsun is still one of the most loved cars. The increase in its value makes it a great investment for car enthusiasts.
- DeLorean DMC-12 – The DeLorean became a household name thanks to its appearance in the movie “Back to the Future.” Thanks to the movie, this vintage classic has a higher value and is considered as one of the best cars to invest in.
To keep your car in best shape, use our KevianClean Quick Wax.