Leather Furniture Care
Leather furniture is a great investment that will add a touch of class, beauty and elegance to your home. Leather is not only a classy furniture material, it is a durable one, too. It will last a long time when given the right care and maintenance. It can however get damaged over time.
Leather furniture such as sofas, recliners, couches, ottoman and chairs that are constantly being used need to be regularly cleaned, moisturized and rejuvenated. Wiping them off once a week with a damp cloth will prevent body oil damage to the leather fibers, however you shouldn't stop there.
Dust, dirt and grime need to be cleaned. Stains caused by clothing dye, food and beverage need to be removed. All these need to be done to preserve the luster and extend the lifespan of your leather furniture.
Leather furniture should be cleaned deep down into its pores so they become resistant to corrosion and to be more supple and soft to the touch. The leather material in furniture also needs to be moisturized to prevent peeling and cracking.
KevianClean Leather Cleaner & Conditioner will extend the life of your old leather furniture, it will also maintain your new furniture, keeping them well conditioned and looking their best for years.
How to care for your leather furniture with the KevianClean Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
- Vacuum the furniture using the soft brush attachment to get rid of all the loose grime, dirt and dust. These particles are abrasive and may rub on the furniture when you apply the cleaner. Get rid of the large debris using the hand tool of the vacuum. Focus on the folds and crevices.
- Brush the leather furniture with the soft brush bristles attachment of the vacuum.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Squeeze a small amount of the cleaner on a clean microfiber cloth.
- Gently rub the furniture in a circular motion. Start cleaning from the top of the furniture and downwards.
- Dry and buff the furniture with a new and clean microfiber cloth.
- Allow the furniture to completely dry before using (usually takes only a few minutes).
- Your leather furniture is now clean of dust, dirt, grime grease and stains. Since it comes with the conditioner built right in, it will leave your furniture with a natural-looking matte finish.
KevianClean products are also available on Amazon.com.