Car Essentials You Should Always Carry
Some drivers always come prepared. This is, in fact, a smart choice that motorists should follow. When you’re driving on the road, anything can happen.
In case an accident occurs, some drivers panic because they don’t know what to do. At the same time, they aren’t equipped with the proper tools to deal with it. However, planning ahead can prepare you for anything that comes your way.
The best way to deal any situation is to always be ready. This means storing essential items on your car which may come in handy in case a situation arises. You may or may not use it but having it in your vehicle will give you some peace of mind.
Here are some important items:
- Spare tire – Make sure it is in good working condition. Make sure you keep a tire jack and tire iron along with your spare tire. This will come in handy in case your tire gets busted.
- Jumper cables – If your battery dies out on you. A jumper cable is necessary to jump start your vehicle. Another option is to pack a battery booster.
- Reflective or Hazard Triangle – You will need this for road assistance especially if your car breaks down in the middle of the street. Always place it on the back of your vehicle. It will alert incoming vehicles so that they can slow down and avoid your car. If you’re stuck on a curved road, make sure you place your reflective triangle ahead to warn approaching vehicles.
- Owner’s manual – Your car manual should always be inside your compartment. It will serve as your reference and address most of your car problems. You should always refer to it in case a car part becomes damaged. Before you start repairing or replacing your car part, make sure it is compatible with your vehicle.
- First-Aid kit – Keep an emergency kit in your car. You may need it for various purposes and emergencies. It may be a minor cut or for more serious injuries.
- Tire Pressure Gauge - This will help you keep and maintain the right amount of pressure in your tires. You can easily check your tires anytime. Having the right air pressure will save you on fuel.
Make sure you always keep a fresh stack of KevianClean Auto Detailing Towels inside your vehicle. It will come in handy especially if you need to wipe and clean your interior.