If you check out the latest Pinterest boards about cars, you will see how popular personalized interiors are today. Whether they are using DIY car decor or buying luxury accessories for their car interiors, the owners or sellers of these amazing cars have put in a lot of time, effort, and money in getting their interiors as beautiful and unique as possible.
As a regular car owner who isn't very particular about uniqueness or luxury, there are still some very affordable yet beautiful ways that you can personalize your car interiors. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Have your car pillows embroidered with your name or names of your family members. This won't change your car interior in any way, but it surely adds a personalized touch to your vehicle. You can get new pillows if the ones in your car aren't suitable for embroidery.
2. Change your car seat covers. There are tons of car seat cover options that you can find online and in regular car shops. The color, style, and even weave of the covers all help in customizing your car interior. Choose one that's not too tacky but still unique, like one with a Chevron print. If you're more of a girly girl, you can definitely pick pink covers.
3. Add some dashboard toys that symbolize your personal interests. What are your favorite things in the world? If you love dogs, then you can get several small dog toys and stick them on your dashboard. If you have a lot of kids, you can also add cartoon character toys in your car.
4. Add a steering wheel cover that matches your car seat covers. It not only emphasizes your preference on the color that you chose, but it also makes your steering wheel an eye-catching part of your car.
5. Install some gadgets in your car such as a new and improved sound system, the latest GPS navigator, a portable player for convenient in-car viewing, and other innovations which will show the world your love for technology.
So you see, you don't need to spend thousands of dollars or dozens of hours turning your car interior into a unique haven. All you need are resources and you can turn your car into a personalized living space. Finally, don't forget to use KevianClean Interior Defense to always keep your plastic and vinyl trim well-kept and in good condition.