What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve on the Road?
When it comes to driving, I personally get ticked off by a lot of things. Traffic can really bring out the worst in people because of the exhaustion, wasted time, and unhappy situation of sitting inside a car with nothing to do but wait for the car in front of you to move.
If you're anything like me, then you definitely hate these driving pet peeves that I regularly encounter on the road:
- Line cutters. I especially hate it when someone keeps cutting in front of me during traffic, causing a riot and a possible collision. You're not the only one who values time, buddy, but I value my life more!
- Noisy horns. Who dares blare loud horn sounds in the middle of the highway? We get it, it's traffic, it's totally normal. There's no need to keep pushing that horn like everyone else needs to be woken up. We're just as alert and impatient as you are, but we don't scream it out loud.
- Dirty interiors. One of the worst experiences as a driver is sitting inside a mucky vehicle. If you use it, clean it! I regularly clean my interiors with KevianClean Interior Defense because our special formula keeps dirt and grime from accumulating on the interior surfaces, such as the dashboard and plastic trim.
- Flat tires. Man, when you're in a hurry, the last thing you will ever need is a flat tire. Imagine how hard it is to replace a tire all by yourself! You're lucky if you have a companion but if you're all alone and stranded in the middle of nowhere, it's very difficult to get help.
- Blurry windshields. As a driver, my vision is very important to stay safe on the road. When the windshield is blurry, it can really distract you and disable you from getting a clear view of your path. That's why I use KevianClean Quick Wax on my windshield. Not only does it keep the glass moisture-free, but it also prevents dirt and all kinds of foreign particles from sticking to the surface.
- Jaywalkers. Finally, the worst of the lot, jaywalkers! They are like playing a game of life and death on the road. It's not like they will be blamed if they get hit, though. It's always the car's fault. People need to follow traffic rules better!
- Texting and Driving. This should actually be number 1. It's the worst possible thing you can do while driving and it's illegal. We've all seen the videos and it never ends pretty. 'Nuff said.
How about you? What are you biggest driving pet peeves? Share them with us in the comments