There are affordable car accessories, and then there are expensive ones that offer more value for the driver. If you're looking for a good way to improve the functionality and appearance of your car, these may be worth saving money for:
1. Leather Car Seats. Tired of your worn cotton car seats that look like recycled table cloth? Leather not just adds an elegant and sleek style in your car, but it also makes riding more comfortable. However, you need to keep your leather seats well-maintained by using a trusty leather cleaner and conditioner.
2. Chrome Wheels. Stainless steel wheels are fine, but chrome just adds a more luxurious touch to your car exterior. Match it with your glossy car paint and your car will look like it's straight out of your car dealer garage!
3. GPS Navigator. In today's tech world, having a reliable GPS navigator will help you get to places faster and safer. GPS systems such as those from Garmin are highly recommended for both veteran and new drivers. Don't forget to update the map regularly, though! If you're not very tech-savvy, you can get help from friends and family.
4. High Quality Stereo System. Sometimes, driving can be extremely boring, and one of the safest ways to entertain yourself is by listening to music. With a great stereo system, you can play your music as softly or as loud as you want, and you can also sing along to your favorite tracks while stuck in traffic.
5. Built-in DVD Player. Installing a DVD player on the back of your car seats can keep children preoccupied during long trips. In fact, any passenger who rides your car will appreciate the added entertainment factor inside your vehicle. It's best to let a real car mechanic or electrician install the DVD to avoid any issues.
6. Dashcam. A dashcam or dashboard camera not only gives you a chance to submit an entry to America's Funniest Home Videos, it's also a very good form of evidence in the event of an accident or car collision. There are plenty of dashcams available today, and Garmin is another industry player that manufacturers this type of device.
Adding value to your car requires significant investment, but these car enhancements are definitely worth every penny. In the end, you will enjoy riding in your car more often and you will be proud to show it off to your friends and family.