Your car went through a lot with you during winter and now that summer is here, it is time to show it a little more love. Car maintenance during the warm weather helps put the car in better condition. It will make it work better and hopefully last longer. In turn, all of these initial car cleaning investments will make you save on costs.
- Oil change should be first on the list. When was the last time you had your car oil changed? Although oil change may take longer intervals at this time, you still need to change your oil. With synthetic oils and improved formulations, the oils in the market today can provide you and your car with better engine performance. You might want to consider using summer oil with a viscosity blend that could take up the heat.
- Does your car have enough coolant to keep your engine from overheating? Have a mechanic check it to be sure you have enough to prevent engine corrosion. Using plain water won’t do your car any good simply because it does not provide enough protection. Follow the schedule of your car’s coolant replacement and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Brakes have been heated up and cooled down all over winter season. It has been blasted with dust and other weather elements. It is for this reason that you have to have them checked by the experts. You might need new brake pads and that’s an easy fix. Sometimes, they might only need a little cleaning and that would do.
- Interior cleaning is required as much as exterior cleaning is. Vacuuming your car upholstery does not only make your car interior look cleaner. It will save you from allergens too. If your seats are made from leather, it is best to use KevianClean Leather Cleaner. It will clean it and protect it. Be sure to treat your upholstery in style.
- Lastly, make sure to prepare the car cleaning products to complete this checklist. After all, the goal is not only to keep the car clean but to protect its delicate protection from getting ruined by the wrong cleaning material. Do your homework and search for the right cleaning products to use. If you can find one that is plant-based, then that would be a good option too.
Check out KevianClean’s car cleaning products. You might just find what you are looking for.