6 Car Accessories to Make Your Life Easier
If you're anything like me, then your car is like an extension of your home. I like to spend a lot of time in my car because I travel a lot. Sometimes, I do my personal stuff in the car like put on makeup, do my hair, and even have a small snack. What I found is that having some vital accessories can make living in your car an absolute possibility.
Here are some things I keep in my car because they're so helpful and functional:
1. A USB charger. A multi-port one, for that matter. I have a lot of mobile devices like my primary phone, secondary phone, and tablet, and I have to keep them all alive to stay in touch with my digital network and peers. Communication is something we can't live without, after all.
2. A trash bin. Trust me, not only you but everyone else who will be riding your car will appreciate the presence of a decent trash bin. You can use literally anything that has structure, from a cereal box to a small cardboard box lined with a trash bag.
3. A first aid kit. As an avid traveler, having a first aid kit can literally save my life. I have all the basics including bandages, disinfectant, alcohol, gauze, and antibiotic ointment, and I've also got meds for pain relief, stomachache, flu, and colds.
4. An extra set of clothes. You never know when you will need it. I made a habit of keeping clean clothes in my car since I went to a local concert and it rained. I was soaking wet, there was a huge crowd to pass through, and I got into my car and dripped all the way home.
5. Pillows. Who doesn't have pillows in their car, right? Whether you're planning on sleeping overnight or just want to take a short nap in the middle of nowhere, having a pillow will make it much more comfortable to rest inside your car.
6. A car organizer. I have my organizer strapped to the back of my passenger seat, like most organizers. It's really neat and tidy, and it can hold all kinds of things like beverages, files and papers, and even my personal paraphernalia.
Of course, I didn't include the basics in the list: my toolbox and my set of KevianClean car cleaning products. I've got all of these in my trunk so that whatever problem I get into during a long drive, I can at least do something while waiting for help to arrive.
What are your favorite and most useful car accessories?